When my cousins and I play Heads Up and the phrase “Animal Crossing” comes up, everyone points to me and says “HER FAVE GAME” or “SHE’S OBSESSED WITH IT” and whoever is guessing always gets it right away.
I applaud those who can take care of multiple towns. I can’t even water my flowers on a daily basis.
Now I have enough tires for a car and enough boots to wear. Too bad I can’t use either in this game.
Getting perfect town status isn’t that difficult since it mostly depends on how many trees you have in each acre (16x16?), and if that number is sufficient. (I don’t know what that number is, sorry.) I recommend organizing the trees first because once your trees are in the right spots, your environment will either be at perfect or near-perfect status. If it’s at near-perfect status you can add some flowers or another tree (at a “good location”) and test to see what works.
- don’t put items on the ground
- don’t put trash on the ground (duh)
- pull out any weeds you see
- make sure there are a good amount of trees everywhere (not too many, not too sparse, no stumps)
- plant some flowers here and there
- check “The environment!” with Pelly/Phyllis at the town hall to see their comments on how your town is coming along
I compiled a bunch of photos together and made a HOUSE TOUR! It includes every room of my house from various angles. Enjoy! (Note: not accessible on mobile devices)